Sunday, November 13, 2011

In Honor to Lucifer...

I bleed in the river,
Late autumn has come,
The swansong for the sun,
A flame drowning in mortem.

The leaves wither away, deep red and orange,
And Lucifer saith "Death kills me not"
For light hath begun me, and darkness shall keep me,
The grave shall uphold me, lift me up to the heights of the heavens.

If I shall be gone, the Earth be without,
And the Earth is without, yet I am still here.
My horns stand proud and strong here still,
And Death I fear here not!

The Angel of Light I stand before you,
Yet the Angel of Death is as I appear,
I am Lucifer and Azreal both,
The Lord of the Living and Lord of the Dead.

Who shall therefore, discourage my being?
For I am the life you love, and the death whom you fear.
Whom amongst you shall dare to deny me; Lord of life, and the realm of the dead?

At Midsummer's peak you praise me and worhsip,
Yet from Samhain there on you cower in fear.
How dare you acclaim me in that which is comfort,
Yet seek to abandon me upon shedding a tear?

For I see the weakness, your heart-blinding fear
And I slew it about, and kill what is dear!
Are you yet of feeble mind, and cannot behold the mystery?
I am life and I am death for all throughout your history.

Therefore seek me above and below,
My light rises high above heaven's glow
Yet still my feet sink far below,
To the depths of hell you soon shall know...

In honor of Lucifer,

Ambrogio Notte


As an added bonus I present a song...both dark and beautiful by Cradle of Filth entitled Nymphetamine Fix.




No comments:

Post a Comment